The Alde Valley Food Adventures *
Strategic Asset Identification / Research / Marketing / Asset Protection
Food, Farming, Landscape & the Arts
Founded in 2005, The Alde Valley Food Adventures take a celebrational approach to projects, providing research, development and marketing support for private, commercial and community based projects in the UK and Asia.
Special areas of experience include :
- strategic asset identification [food, farming, landscape sectors]
- identity and capacity cuilding [food and landscape tourism]
- asset protection [food, farming, heritage landscape assets]
- community development projects [food/cultural festivals]
- marketing support [community based / private business projects - food & farming]
- research / consultancy [media research, location advice, community projects]
Past clients & projects include:
Location & food research for Wild Gourmets [Channel 4 2010]; supply of culinary flowers [to Richard & Judy Show, Food Uncut & Heston Blumentals Research Kitchen 2008-2009] ; Wild Food Breakfast for BBC 1 national Breakfast News  ; BBC Radio 4 Food Programme [Bario Salt] ; 8 part Alde Valley Food Adventure radio series for BBC Radio Suffolk [2006/7]; research, publicity, funding and marketing support for Pesta Nukenen Bario [2006-2011] ; research and support for Celebrating Sarawak ~ Fabrics, Foods & Forests [May 2009, London]; From Sarawak to Suffolk feature for The Sarawak Tribune, Malasia ; research reports into sustainable development, contributive economics and integrated sustainable development for projects in the UK and Borneo [2007-2011]; sales and marketing planning for Alde Valley Lamb TM [2006-2011]; planning and development for The Alde Valley Spring Festival [2008-2011]; research/development report for WWF Malaysia ; support for Wild Side Publications Young Enterprise project [Woodbridge School, Suffolk 2010-2011].
The Alde Valley Food Adventures promote a shared learning approach to projects and consultation processes.
For more information please contact :
Jason Gathorne-Hardy firstname.lastname@example.org
* The Alde Valley Food Adventures : Finalist, 2006 Suffolk Tourism Awards for Outstanding Contribution to Tourism
Ongoing Partner Projects
The Alde Valley Spring Festival 2011 [23rd April – 23rd May 2011]. www.aldevalleyspringfestival.co.uk
Pesta Nukenen Bario [18th - 24th July 2011]. www.nukenen.com